Resco for Salesforce Languages – Did you know that Resco supports multiple languages? Over 24 languages by default and administrators can modify translations or add more languages.
- Arabic (Saudi Arabia), ar-SA
- Chinese (Simplified, China), zh-CN
- Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan), zh-TW
- Czech (Czech Republic), cs-CZ
- Danish (Denmark), da-DK
- Dutch (Netherlands), nl-NL
- English (United States), en-US
- Finnish (Finland), fi-FI
- French (France), fr-FR
- German (Germany), de-DE
- Greek (Greece), gr-GR
- Hebrew (Israel), he-IL
- Hindi (India), hi-IN
- Hungarian (Hungary), hu-HU
- Italian (Italy), it-IT
- Japanese (Japan), ja-JP
- Korean (Korea), ko-KR
- Norwegian, Bokmal (Norway), nb-NO
- Polish (Poland), pl-PL
- Portuguese (Brazil), pt-BR
- Portuguese (Portugal), pl-PL
- Russian (Russia), ru-RU
- Slovak (Slovakia), sk-SK
- Spanish (Spain, International Sort), es-ES
- Swedish (Sweden), sv-SE
- Thai (Thailand), th-TH
- Turkish (Turkey), tr-TR
Users can also switch between languages from the app.
Administrators can use Woodford to manage available language in the mobile app.
- To modify language options for the entire organization and all projects, select Localizations from the Administration menu.
- To modify language options for a single app project, select Localization from the Project menu.
Tip: You can use translation to rename labels, e.g. rename “Accounts” to “Sites”; “Contact” to “People” etc.